Interesting bits from around the web
From Ace of Spades:
- The folks in Missouri apparently want to right to refuse Obamacare (by a 3 to 1 margin)
- Hey Paul Krugman, how does a stimulus multiplier of 0.8 sound?
By way of Amateur Economist:
- You mean all of the stimulus money wasn’t used to produce jobs?
From our own little Richmond Times Dispatch:
- Barton Hinkle argues that there’s intellectual inconsistency in opponents’ arguments against the Arizona immigration law
Hot Air has a couple of goodies:
- Someone from CBS leaked video of Katie Couric making fun of Sarah Palin and her kids on the day it was announced she would be McCain’s running mate
- Even some of its supporters claim the stimulus “didn’t do squat” – (different look at the 0.8 multiplier effect mentioned above)
- Patrick encourages you, and me, to join in the silly fight between Wikipedia and the FBI over the use of its seal (which I have dutifully included here) . His logic is inescapable: Ipso facto. E. pluribus unum. Res gestae divi Augusti. Agricola est bona. Shai Gaba Umbala Shoombala OOM! Yeah, that’s what I’m talkin’ about.
That is all.